[This job offers you an opportunity to work in an English-speaking environment. The ability to communicate in English is a must.]
Are you interested in being part of something innovative and making a big impact in the software industry? This is a rare opportunity!Our client is a funded edutech startup focused on the private tutoring industry in Singapore. Their vision is to make tutoring more effective and efficient for students of schooling ages.We are searching for individuals to join their HCMC-based Engineering, Support, and Professional Services Centre as Frontend Developer.Responsibilities:
Work closely with product manager, designers & backend software engineers to bring company product prototypes/mocks into beautiful, user friendly UI of company web apps.
Your Skills and Experience
– Well versed in web development fundamentals, such a
- client side performance optimization
- responsive web design
- adding touch support
– Familiar with modern front end work flow and tooling, such as
- package management: node, npm, bower etc
- taskrunners: gulpjs, brunch etc
- bundlers: webpack, browserify etc
- others: postcss, browsersync etc
– Experience in working with UX designers to identify components and their specifications
– Attention to detail and demonstrable design and UX sensibilities
– Excellent command of English. You will need to communicate with overseas teams in English.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1) You want to join venture-backed start-ups to build meaningful products.
2) You love to work with smart people in a fast-paced working environment.
3) You desire to collaborate with overseas technical teams, and embrace opportunities to travel/work/relocate overseas.
We will offer you a conducive working environment with:
– Competitive benefits, performance-based salary and bonuses.
– Private insurance for you and family member.
– Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
– Easy access to network of knowledge.
– Various Internal events including team building, and team outing.