About our Client
Our Client is a Y-Combinator backed technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services. Was founded with one thing in mind – serve small business owner with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions – so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Why join us?
- We are reinventing banking.
- We are building best development team in SEA, hiring best talents from all over the world.
- We are technology focused company.
- We believe personal growth of the employee is best way to grow the company.
Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Frontend Developer will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Responsibility of Senior developer:
- Responsible for development and improvement of the front-end architecture
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product and design team
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with
- GraphQL APIs to support it
- Work on R&D projects for new products or experimental tech.
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive negotiated salary packages up to ability and experiences.
- Will be trained to with Tech Team from Singapore; oversea training.
- Laptop and screen are provided.
- 13th month salary.
- Annual paid leave: 12 days
- Medical paid leave: 06 days
- Legal insurance (SHUI) and advance private health-care insurance.
- Team building activities.
Are you the right talent with?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Proficient in ReactJs
- Strong Front-End Development skills
- Familiar with GraphQL.
- Familiar with with AWS services such as Lambda
- Experience with REST API’s
- Experience using Git
- Team player with interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Creative & efficient problem solver
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Technical online test
2nd round: Face to face interview or via Skype with Tech Team.
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: