About our Client
Our Client is a multi-award winning RegTech company founded by Banking & Compliance industry veterans who came together to innovate and reduce the regulatory pain points faced by banks and financial institutions in the customer onboarding and due diligence processes.
By combining our regulatory knowledge and the latest functional technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing), we has built a suite of scalable and secure e-KYC/ AML/ CTF solutions to enable competitive advantage for clients.
Our end-to-end solution is designed according to the global FATF recommendations, applicable in 180 jurisdictions and is already helping more than 1,600 clients in the Banking, Financial Services, Professional Services and Gaming sectors globally to achieve better regulatory outcomes, improve efficiency and reduce cost. This in turn leads to enhanced user experience for our clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Architect and develop high performance and fault-tolerant web services
- Design APIs for consumption by frontend team and clients
- Secure web services
- Design workflows for API-based clients
- Design user interfaces and user experiences to allow the smooth execution of our clients’ tasks
- Build interfaces for clients to interact with our backend services
- Optimize workflows to ensure smooth processes
- Understand client interactions with deployed applications and identify areas for enhancement
- Ensure the quality of the codebase
Are you the right talent with?
- More than 2 year experience in Python especially in Django and Celery
- More than 1 year in Angular
- Experience with NodeJS, SQL, NoSQL databases, RESTful API design.
- Proficient English skill is required
- Experience in AWS is an advantage
- Experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration.
- Experience with Docker/ Container.
- Aware of OWASP security practices.
- Good sense of UI/UX
- Familiar with asynchronous programming, ES6, typescript, consumption of REST APIs and testing frameworks
- Familiar with Scrum and Gitflow
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages based on experience
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary
- 14 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour every Friday
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Face to face interview with Technical Lead (Tan Binh District)
2nd round: Online Interview with Singapore team
*The recruitment process could be arrangement in one (01) day
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: