About our Client
Our Client is a Y-Combinator backed technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services. Was founded with one thing in mind – serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions – so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Why join us?
- We are reinventing banking.
- We are building best development team in SEA, hiring best talents from all over the world.
- We are technology focused company.
- We believe personal growth of the employee is best way to grow the company.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer who will help us build and strengthen the technology behind our product.
Responsibility of Senior developer:
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project managers well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive negotiated salary packages.
- Will be trained to with Tech Team from Singapore; oversea training.
- Laptop and screen are provided.
- 13th month salary.
- Annual paid leave: 12 days
- Medical paid leave: 06 days
- Legal insurance (SHUI) and advance private health-care insurance.
- Team building activities.
Are you the right talent with?
- Good knowledge of PHP/ Laravel development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Technical online test
2nd round: Face to face interview or via Skype with Tech Team.
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: