About our Client
Our Client is a digital platform that helps corporate wellness companies/providers and gyms deliver the complete health and wellness experience to their clients. By adopting a data-driven approach, they seek to bring these corporations into the age of digital corporate wellness.
Why join us
We are looking for a React Native/Mobile developer responsible for the company’s mobile product (both iOS and Android) research and development, optimization and maintenance. Your primary focus will be development of all mobile-side logic, participate in the discussion and formulation of the design and technical plan of the mobile system, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests for the mobile app. You will also be responsible for integrating the back-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of back-end technologies is necessary as well.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React Native code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Convert UI/UX designs and wireframes (e.g. Sketch, psd) into React native code
- API and Database design, while also owning a significant part of the mobile code.
Are you the right talent with?
- Experience with React Native and other mobile app technology.
- Preferably with a minimum of 1-2 working experience years in a startup environment though fresh grads are welcome too. As our company is an early stage startup, you will get to own many processes and take on multiple responsibilities.
- Experience designing and developing mobile applications in a complex operating environment.
- Experience in app design and development for iOS using Objective-C and Android that using Java is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
- Ability to write clean, readable React Native code, and document your code in a structured manner.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary
- 14 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month on Friday
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
About our recruitment process
1st round: Online Interview
2nd round: Technical Test
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: