About our Client
Our client is a new travel companion app to help users solve the problems of local travel by providing the ability to compare public and private transport options, keep track of what’s being spent on local transport, and offers deals and discounts with local businesses based on the user’s
Role & Responsibilities
As a PHP Lead, you will be responsible for carrying out our vision, drive the planning and the execution and strategy of existing product areas and help develop new ones based on a big-picture vision. You’ll work with our partners and customers to understand their needs, prioritize efforts, and deliver the best possible outcomes:
- Working with the CTO to own key aspects of the app platform to deliver new and improved capabilities and functionality for the app.
- Developing integrated services that work across the app.
- Working with teams internally and external partners to ensure successful delivery of app features.
We are a multi-cultural distributed workforce which provides an equal opportunity as value diversity at our company and we would love to have you on board.
Are you the right talent with?
- A track record of running through walls to deliver results
- A superlative ability to bring clarity and focus to complex and ambiguous situations
- 3-10 years of total professional experience
- Hand on experience with PHP, proficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Proficient experience using BackboneJS, jQuery, AngularJS
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Entrepreneurship, startup, management consulting, or private equity experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic and self-management
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary
- 14 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1 round: Interview (Skype/ Face-to-face).
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: