About our Client
Our Client makes scheduling, communicating and coordinating with employees easy. Their solution allows enterprises to adapt swiftly to unplanned demands on its workforce and changing employee schedules. The application manages employee responses, updates employee schedules and informs employees about the status of their shift.
The ability to reach the right people at the right time anywhere and from anywhere reduces the high costs of poor scheduling resulting from unnecessary overtime, under-staffing, hefty agency or temporary staffing fees, potential compliance and customer service issues due to gaps in coverage.
Why join us?
We are looking for a Java and Kotlin Developer with experience in delivering complex and high-volume enterprise web applications.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of a team delivering in an Agile environment. You will be expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions. You will also be responsible for utilizing best practices to ensure high quality software solutions. The ideal candidate for this job should have experience in Java development with a heavy focus on the Spring framework. You should be comfortable building REST services to support Customer Facing UI as well as integrating with back-end SOAP/REST-based web services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the team to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test WorkforceOptimizer software application that helps businesses to optimize the deployment of their workforce
- Profile the application under heavy load to be able to identify memory, CPU or threading issues and fix them
- Build and run unit tests for frontend and server in an automated testing environment
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Bringing improvement ideas to the team and driving the execution/implementation of those ideas
Are you the right talent with?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors from a reputed university with good academic record
- 3-5 years of Java (core Java 1.7+, threading and concurrency, collections and as well as able to profile and identify application for performance issues) AND/OR Kotlin experience
- 3-5 years of years of relevant work experience in developing complex enterprise B2B web applications
- Proficient understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Good Working Knowledge of Java Concurrency libraries
- Good understanding of performance aspects related to core Java and Swing with hands-on experience on some Java Performance profiling tools like YourKit, JProfiler etc.
- Well versed with writing unit test cases using JUnit and JMock and developing using IntelliJ
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- Performance bonus
- 14 days annual leave and 14 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Technical Test (Java Test)
2nd round: Technical interview with team
3rd round: Final interview with hiring manager or CEO (optional)
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: