About our Client
Our Client is a Y-Combinator company that provides lends to businesses in Asia for growth based activities using revenue and alternative data to underwrite.
Small businesses in Asia are highly “bankable” yet over 50% are unable to obtain a loan. The simple reason boils down to economics. They solves this problem by providing an automated digital platform to help business owners’ finance their growth. The platform utilizes revenue and alternative data via various data integrations to underwrite businesses quickly. The borrower can choose repayment options that are tied to a percentage of their future sales.
Why join us
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails engineer responsible for architecting and managing business logic and data structures. Your primary focus will be development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and reliability to the end user.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand and interpret business requirements to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable Ruby code and data structures
- Integrate external providers data connections
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Influence code quality, organization and automization
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, RSpec
- Senior level understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Good understanding of Ruby/Rails ecosystem, gems
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with CI/CD, AWS, Docker
Are you the right talent with?
- Has shipped and iterated multiple features
- 5+ years of experience with Rails as Backend Engineer
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong command of English language
- Backend Python experience with Airflow is an advantage
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: