Our client mission is building positive and productive workplaces with greater mental wellbeing. Through their apps and services, they are helping companies to build a more mindful workplace culture for employees around the world, gives access to practical and relevant wellbeing tools, connects with supportive peers or professionals, and helps employers and leaders to develop more sustainable people-centric programs and policies.
Why join us
As a Product Designer, you will be integrated into our product team and will be responsible for designing end-to-end user experiences to support the needs of our business clients. We’re looking for someone who has an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the
flexibility to adapt to new technologies and has great interest in building consumer-grade business tools.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform research on product technologies, UX trends, mobile application design patterns and seek inspiration and creative ideas in parallel analogous worlds.
- Conduct effective user discovery research, useability testing based on information from internal teams, external partners, users.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile apps and web.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with other Product team members, including engineers, to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Participate in the entire application development life-cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Are you the right talent with?
- Relevant work experience as a product designer is preferred, with a demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive and passionate eye for customer needs beyond the obvious; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Good understanding of color science and combinations
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Hands-on experience with product design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, Illustrator, etc)
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends. Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Time-management skills and adaptability in fast-paced startup environments
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members, providing assistance to product engineers when needed
- Optional: A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, ognitive science or related field.
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages with flexible working hours
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Company training to improve technical skill
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: