Our Client is a technological platform which aims to provide on-demand help to service-seeking Consumers and Enterprises by matching them with trained and capable Partners. With both Consumer and Enterprise Solutions, they are available to happily assist with a variety of daily errands, making your day-to-day life easier and more efficient.
Created with the values of Bayanihan and nation-building in mind, firmly believe in the goal of creating 1 million job opportunities in the Philippines. They want to create a productive and inclusive economic system that everyone can grow and benefit from.
Why join us
We are creating the future of work through our platform for on-demand labor and services for enterprises. We are on a mission to create 1 million jobs!
Role & Responsibilities
- Regularly collaborate with the team’s system architect as directed
- Work to develop services to deliver back-end functionality
- Help with the company product launch when the time comes.
- Develop integrations with third party API’s.
- Write well designed, clean code, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be passionate and interested in new technologies.
Are you the right talent with?
- 4+ years of experience working in back-end focused capacity
- Have knowledge of architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications and micro-services
- Expert in JS (ES5, ES6, ES7), TypeScript
- Have experience in Express.js, Nest.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB
- Background with REST API’s or GraphQL
- Good understanding of AWS (EC2, ECS, EKS, …)
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Have experience in publishing/versioning/maintaining of application
- Ability to work with the others in an Agile environment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly creative and able to give new ideas.
- Ability of time management and on-time task deliver
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- 12 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical skill
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: