Our Client is a technological platform which aims to provide on-demand help to service-seeking Consumers and Enterprises by matching them with trained and capable Partners. With both Consumer and Enterprise Solutions, they are available to happily assist with a variety of daily errands, making your day-to-day life easier and more efficient.
Created with the values of Bayanihan and nation-building in mind, firmly believe in the goal of creating 1 million job opportunities in the Philippines. They want to create a productive and inclusive economic system that everyone can grow and benefit from.
Why join us
We are creating the future of work through our platform for on-demand labor and services for enterprises. We are on a mission to create 1 million jobs!
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with an Agile team that uses Scrum as their methodology for software development.
- Collaborate with the back-end team and web designers to implement the features with stability.
- Ensure high quality and graphic standards in the implementation process of web applications you are working on
- Develop user interface according to designed UI
- Be in charge of developing new features, as well as refactoring existing projects
- Write well designed, clean code, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be passionate and interested in new technologies.
Are you the right talent with?
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass, Less)
- Expert in JS (ES5, ES6, ES7), TypeScript
- Highly experienced in Angular 2+, React.js
- Experience with Webpack, PWA, Map SDKs
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Familiar with Git
- Have experience in publishing/versioning/ maintaining of application
- Stay up-to-date on cutting-edge and emerging front-end technologies
- Good understanding of back-end development (Node.js, Express.js) is a plus
- Experience working with reactive state management libraries (Redux, NgRx, etc) is a plus
- Experience working with monitoring and error tracking tools (Sentry) is a plus
- Ability of time management and on-time task delivery.
- Highly creative and able to give new ideas.
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- 12 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical skill
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: