Our Client is a company specializing in IoT security that focus on bringing enterprise grade security to IoT and embedded systems through highly optimized tools available across a variety of embedded processors.
They created world-class tools and security solutions so you never have to worry about your infrastructure again.
Why join us
Successful applicants will be responsible for further developing MicroSec’s IoT cyber-security products. They will follow Agile and Scrum methodologies to establish needs from Product Owners, and help with the self-organization of their development team, guiding junior team members. There will be a broad range of problems to solve, such as data visualization, cryptographic implementations, IoT communication and machine learning.
- 6 years of experience in Python and relevant frameworks such as Django and Flask
- At least 5 years of experience in development for Linux-based platforms
- Previous work experience on IoT or industrial automation solutions
- A proactive, team-based worker, who contributes to success through a significant collaborative effort.
- DevSecOps experience for secure continuous integration and deployment
- Demonstrable knowledge of at-scale, reliable container-based deployments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with databases of different types, such as SQL, time-series and key-value stores.
- A broad portfolio of algorithms, languages and paradigms, demonstrating an ability to learn and integrate with new technologies or concepts quickly.
- Experience in implementing REST APIs, with specifications written in OpenAPI / Swagger or Postman.
- Working knowledge of OpenSSL, TLS configurations and Public Key Infrastructure
- Strong understanding of security measures such as 2FA/MFA, access tokens and signatures.
- A history of working within an agile environment, either Scrum or similar, with a focus on responsible, customer-focused delivery.
- Ability to clearly document work, through well-defined specifications, code comments, user- and developer-guides
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary
- 14 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: