Our Client is a company specializing in IoT security that focus on bringing enterprise grade security to IoT and embedded systems through highly optimized tools available across a variety of embedded processors.
They created world-class tools and security solutions so you never have to worry about your infrastructure again.
Why join us
Successful candidates will have a good sense for user experience, finding simple and efficient ways of communicating potentially complex information and processes to users. They will further develop the overall design language of the MICROSEC product suite to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience throughout, and follow through with a reliable implementation along with adherence to Dev-Sec-Ops practices such as unit testing, integration testing, security scanning and packaging.
Candidates will work closely with the core design team to understand the product capabilities and backend interfaces, as well as the security requirements that must be adhered to. Work will be carried out in an Agile & Scrum fashion, with frequent, deliverable increments to the products in collaboration with others.
We’re looking for candidates with strong fundamentals, a desire for continuous improvement, and a history of experience that demonstrates their ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new challenges and requirements.
- Minimum 3-year working experience in UI/UX
- Good knowledge of Sharepoint, mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, and dependency injection
- Expertise in UI/ UX software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Illustrator, XD, etc).
- OpenAPI / Swagger API specification language
- Understanding of HTTPS, CORS and other security-related aspects of frontend web-design
- Responsive design
- CI/CD pipelines
- Figma or similar interface design tools
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Anchore or similar security scanner
- CDN deployment such as AWS CloudFront
- GitLab CI scripting
- Shell scripting
- Docker-compose or Kubernetes
- Code coverage checks and other code quality measurements
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary
- 14 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: