About our Client
Our client is the pioneer and the largest FinTech lending product in Indonesia. Powered by state of the art data analytic platform for unconventional data credit scoring, they is able to serve extremely fast (24 hours) and convenient loan for the bottom of pyramid. Standing at the forefront of financial inclusion agenda, they aims to bring smile on 200 million faces by 2025.
Role & Responsibilities
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience designers, and operations engineers to build new products.
- Bringing forward technology ideas for continuous improvements to products and processes.
- Design and maintain the relational database and its schemas.
- Presents ideas for system improvements, produces detailed specifications, and writes program codes.
- Tests the product in controlled and real situations before deployment.
- Regularly maintains the systems once they are up and running.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization goals by completing related tasks.
- Develops software solutions by conferring with users, studying information needs, system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle.
Are you the right talent with?
- Have a minimum 2-3 years experience in Software development in related positions with a strong emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Having technical knowledge of Source Code Management Revision Control such as Subversion, Git.
- Knowledge of PHP, NodeJS, Java, C. Knowledge in Go is a plus factor
- Experience with NGINX, REDIS, AWS.
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Experience implementing web services (RESTful APIs).
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Advantage experience in JS Framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and result oriented.
- Contributions to open-source projects (A link to GitHub profile gets extra points).
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary
- 12 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Working devices provided
- Happy hour every Friday
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Technical Test (take home)
2nd round: Interview with Head of Engineering
3rd round: Interview with CTO
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: