About our Client
Our Client is an internationally compliant fiat-gateway software solution for exchanges, wallets, and other cryptocurrency businesses. They offer local payment methods with no chargebacks and easy integration to your platform.
Why join us
We are looking for a strong full-stack engineer to join our team. As a Fintech Infrastructure company that makes sending money and cryptocurrencies across the world faster, cheaper, and lower risk by automating traditional payment methods and uniting them into our proprietary network, you will play a major role in building our platform that must be performant, secure and scalable. Building products from the ground up is hard and exciting at the same time, you will have to make important, sometimes hard decisions regarding tech stack, architecture as well as product with the rest of the team.
We value open communication and fair criticism. We understand that nothing can be perfect, but at the same time we constantly work on improving our product, codebase and our personal skills on a daily basis.
Our engineers wear multiple hats and are responsible for the entire SDLC. Some technologies that we use: React JS, Typescript, NodeJS, Express, Inversify, gRpc, Type-GraphQL, Jest, Lerna, Antd, Styled components, PostCSS, SSR, AWS, Dockers, ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Software engineer/architect
- A passion for great design and usability
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Experience with any modern frontend frameworks such as React, VueJs
- Solid skills in HTML & CSS
- Familiar with DevOps & AWS architecture
- Experience with software testing both on Frontend and Backend
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good fundamental knowledge regarding data structures and algorithms
What is benefit we offer you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Insurance according to labor code and private insurance
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- 12 days annual leave and 04 days medical leave
- Annual health check
- Professional, young, dynamic in English speaking environment
- Happy hour twice per month
- Teambuilding trip and working on-site opportunity
- Company training to improve technical, English skill
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: HackerRank test
2nd round: Interview with the CTO
3rd round: Interview with the CEO
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: