About our Client
Our client is the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. They are headquartered in Hong Kong, with presence in US, China and APAC and the team is currently setting up a new office in Singapore.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, implementation, testing and release
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity, supportable and adaptive platform for derivatives trading systems
- Establish a quick turnaround deployable system with automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in backend infrastructure and platforms
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with security team, operations and infrastructure to build highly secure and scalable backend services
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Design and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale platforms
- Work closely with DevOps to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
Are you the right talent with?
- Expert-level core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Strong experience in developing low-latency, GC-free, large scaled systems
- Solid experience in optimizing applications for performance and resilience in failover
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of design principles, design patterns, and automated testing best practices
- Prior experience with building high performance trading system highly desirable
- Prior experience with microservices, event sourcing based architecture highly desirable
- Experience in Real Time Risk Management/ Margin Calculation
- Fluent in English written and spoken communication
- Open to relocate to Singapore
- Strong understanding of modern development methodology, such as Agile and Scrum
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills, approachable and collaborative attitude
- Passionate about new technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
What is benefit we offer you?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Phone interview with line manager
2nd round: Peers Interview
3rd round: Interview with CIO
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] or hotline (028) 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: