About our Client
Client is a global social purchasing platform revolutionising ticketing and retail transactions. They are reinventing the way organisations sell and the way people purchase. As the new standard, it offers an online all-in-one virtual payment hub for businesses, organisations, community groups, sporting teams, student clubs, unions and societies to easily manage their events, member base, sales and offers.
They’ve serviced $6M USD for 500+ clubs and 220k users in the APAC region and are expanding rapidly. They are currently operating in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and soon in Indonesia. We are ambitious, fearless and focused on delighting our customers and users. Backed by investors who believed in Grab, Spotify, Palantir, Meetup.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integration with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Build hybrid mobile applications with react native development for iOS and Android platforms
- Develop new user-facing features using React Native
- Design and write software technical specifications and perform unit testing
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Proficient with React Native with Android and iOS platforms and demonstrative
- Proven source code tooling with Git (ability to feature branch, merge, pull, push)
- Solid understanding of the React lifecycle
- Familiar with releasing apps to the App Store and Google Play
- Understand of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
About our recruitment process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
1st round: Online coding test
2nd round: 1st online interview
3rd round: 2nd online interview
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] or hotline (028) 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: