Connect With Regional Venture Capitalists And Other Investors
We believe that speed-to-market and operational excellence must be paired with smart capital as the keys for innovative companies to scale. With more than 8 years’ worth of startup investing experience, Tech JDI has built up a diverse network of angel investors, VCs, and corporates who’re actively investing in Southeast Asian startups. Here’s a list of capabilities and activities that we can provide in the spectrum of startup fundraising advisory, including:
- Fundraising process outline
- Develop and review investment deck
- Investor meeting preparation
- Review & analyze the company financial model
- Consultation during the fundraising process
- Detailed advice for term sheet negotiations
- Review of investment agreements
Scouting For Saison Capital
Venture Capital Arm of Credit Saison
Saison Capital is an early-stage VC arm of Credit Saison. Credit Saison is a Tokyo-listed USD 30B Assets Under Management (AUM) consumer finance company and one of the largest credit card issuers in Japan, with USD 30B AUM and 35M credit cards disbursed in Japan. Credit Saison has different businesses in different countries outside of Japan – India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Singapore.
- Focus on SEA and India, across all verticals including but not limited to SaaS, Marketplaces, Fintech.
- Invest in pre-seed to series B with an initial check size between S$200,000 and S$2,000,000.
- Invest quickly and with conviction, from a team of ex-operators/founders.
- Deep fondness for embedded finance – non-fintech companies and industry leaders that are looking to build fintech arms within their ecosystems
Venture Capital Scout
Tech JDI is supporting Saison Capital as a VC Scout to integrate with Vietnam’s ecosystem of investors, industry experts, and founders. We will be engaging in deal sourcing to identify attractive investment opportunities for Saison Capital.
- Speaking & networking with founders, startups and industry leaders
- Representing Saison Capital at startup events and meetups
- Helping startups to fit in with Saison Capital’s investment interest
- Connecting to Saison Capital and the broader Credit Saison ecosystem
- Providing value to Saison Capital’s portfolio companies
If you would like us to seek investments from Saison Capital into your company, please send your pitch deck to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
New To Enterprise Singapore Grants?
If you are a Singapore-incorporated company with 30% local ownership, you will be eligible for government grants from Enterprise Singapore (ESG). There are two notable and relevant categories of grants for most companies interested in market expansion and tech development
Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at S$100,000 per company per new market* from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2023 that covers:
Overseas market promotion (capped at S$20,000)
- Overseas marketing, PR
- Participation in the overseas trade fair
Overseas business development (capped at S$50,000)
- Business matching (partners, customers, licensees/franchisees, agents, JV partners)
Overseas market set-up (capped at S$30,000)
- Market entry
- Free Trade Agreements consultancy
60% (Non-SMEs) to 80% (SMEs) of eligible costs (SGD$200K is possible), that covers:
- Help re-assessing existing processes and identify possible areas to improve efficiency.
- Boosting your company’s usage of automation and technology for significant growth.
- Assist your company to develop innovative technology and products for commercialization.
Reach Out To Us For Help
Whether you are looking for funding from investments or grants, Tech JDI will be able to provide access, invaluable advice, and support through our vast network and expertise in these areas. Our decade of experience in the venture capital industry will put your company’s financial strategy on solid ground.