About our Client
Our client objective is to be the definitive guide and provider of unquestionably Halal Thoyiban food to the Muslim community. One of our mission is to create a Halal ecosystem that benefits both the merchant to consumers, locally and internationally.
Why join us
- We are growing fast in both Singapore and Vietnam.
- We care for our people, in terms of personal and professional development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with a small team and expecting to be commandos that can handle highly stressful situations to produce precise code and delightful user experiences in a timely manner.
- Working with remote colleagues and are expected to over-communicate to ensure requirements are well understood.
- Building middleware, backend systems and APIs for front end engineers to consume.
- Writing blog posts about our engineering best practices and product development.
- Conducting live video tutorials for colleagues to teach them on your area of expertise.
- Might consuming unhealthy amounts of coffee and work for long hours cause you love the
Are you the right talent with?
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field (having a basic grounding in CS or OOP dropped out)
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development or 2 complete SDLC or a serious open source track record. (Huge points if you have built something in geospatial, fintech or e-commerce realms).
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications.
- Competent in Nodejs/Reactjs/Ruby on Rails
- Data modelling experience in Relational databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Competent in consuming RESTful services and able to traverse JSON and XML.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with good degree of predictability.
What is benefit we offer to you?
- Attractive salary packages
- Legal insurance (SHUI) according to labor code
- Professional and active environment
- Working devices provided
About our recruitment process
Only 1 technical interview with Tech Lead via Google hangout.
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] or hotline 028 3526 0292
Find us for more hot jobs on: